Randomness Resurected

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by dj_stick, Dec 12, 2004.

1. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

You rock! :)

Calliers likes this.
  2. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

I did this 20 years ago. Sadly enough I've forgotten a lot of it since I haven't used it that much.

3. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

Thanks man. I try to make sure I still play Pokemon Go and hatch a few eggs a couple days every week, Lord knows I need the exercise.

I've also noticed my stomach has shrunk, I can't eat as much food as I could in the past.

4. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

This will be you soon

[​IMG]

Calliers likes this.
  5. Calliers

I've also noticed that when I eat I want to eat light and eat healthy, I prefer lots of fruit and vegetables these days, and detest junk food, I like stuff that is "good for you". It's funny, who'd have thought getting slim would be a chicken and egg kind of thing where you would only want a healthy lifestyle once you've already shed a few pounds.

6. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

I had an interesting thought this morning: if Microsoft had gone with the speculated name the Xbox One would have been called the Xbox 720. So, surely, the One S would have been the 720 NS. Now that would have been an impressive name.

720 no-scope

Calliers likes this.
  7. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Need more doritos and mountain-dew

8. Calliers

I'm waiting for your love, don't wanna lose that feeling! I'm waiting for your love, let me hold you in my arms tonight!!!!

9. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

just add a few numbers and it could have been NCC-1701

10. Calliers

Just got my code for my Gjallarwing sparrow for destiny, since I pre ordered from Amazon I didn't get the sparrow, I'm kinda pleased. :)

11. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

or 1701-NCC

12. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

I found myself in a situation with another driver (Of the selfish type) today.

I went into the entrance to a supermarket car park and went down the main road way.. As usual as we always come up against the Lazy shoppers who cant be arsed to park, parked up on the entry right outside the main doors. Which only leaves one lane (for the main exit) empty..

Somebody turned left to go to the exit of the Car Park, sees some body in a car parked outside the main supermarket doors, decided to stop to have a conversation with him. Patiently gave her (Who were totally blocking the road) for everyone else a moment or so, she looked at me sitting there waiting to get past to go and park up.. And then carried on talking..

Again patiently I gave her another moment, as nothing changed no sign of her moving.. I hit the horn to signal that I'm "Waiting" (And also to move) and want to pass..

And I got a total Ignorance and arrogant return that I have " Interrupted her Conversation" and how "F*cking rude I were doing so.. o_O

So I replied, if I blocked the road you were coming down on your travels sitting there talking to somebody I knew, would you calmly sit there waiting for me to finish?

A momentary silence from the women, so I asked the same question a second time, the look on her face were a classic and she drove off.

I guess she would of been pissed off also. :cool:

13. IvanV

Picturing it gave me a nice chuckle.

14. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

God i hate people that do that, They do it all the time in Bradford, but instead of stopping outside a supermarket they just stop in the middle of the road and start yapping away, Found the best thing to do is hold the horn so they can't hear each other, everyone else joins in after a few seconds :p

Had a right dickhead block me this morning, Turned into a side road, They were trying to manouver out of a space. Pulled up at the side of the road, they were in a smart car so they had plenty of room to get round me but of course not, they wanted me to reverse out of the side street and back onto the main road. I waved them round me, They said not enough room, Could've got a bus down the gap i left.

So i decided to put my seat back, put my feet up on the dash and wait. Smiled sweetly, had a few puffs of vape and eventually they lost their rag and drove round me. Always satisfying to give them the finger as they drive off slamming the steering wheel cursing you out.

Had a similair situation once when i drove a van for work, gave them tons of room to pull round me, they're whining and complaining, so i got my lunch out of my bag and started munching. They seemed absolutely blown away, Came up to the window and starts swearing at me about not enough room, Again could've got a bus down that gap so the reply was "Well i'm on my lunch now so i'm here for the next hour, you can either drive round in the gap i've left that you can fit down or you can f--- off sunshine". Whaddya know they drove round, Car must've shrunk or something, Funny that.

Cow_160483 likes this.
  15. Calliers

I'm beginning to like the Xbox One just as much as the PS4, now if my silly Xbone S would play 4K blu rays again it would be my favourite.

16. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

is anyone watching the debate?
    actually watching it, that we've gotten to this point where he's fucking legitimised like this, I've decided that if you guys actually vote him in, you bloody deserve him...

17. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

And yet Hilary is better how? She's been legitimised as well.... it would be hypocritical to say one hasn't been

18. IvanV

19. Calliers

So my best friend's dad passed away a few days ago and he has been really affected by it, even I cried when I found out, I loved his dad, he was a great man and he will be missed. It is a sad time for us right now. :(

Cow_160483 likes this.
  20. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

Shame sorry man its always hard to lose someone but just remember he is in a better place.

Calliers likes this.