Randomness Resurected

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by dj_stick, Dec 12, 2004.

1. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Still don't get videos or so called tests like these, Pretty obvious what the outcome will be before the end..

2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I guess Mythbusters now need to make a sequel to their "Penny dropped from the Empire State Building" myth to see if he could have killed someone (I still remember how Jamie and Adam made a gun that fired pennies at terminal velocity and, having determined that it wasn't lethal, shot each other with it; it would be fun to see what they'd come up with in this case, but, sadly, they are retired). I'm surprised that the police didn't bust him for what he did.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  3. MIG-31

I don't know what its going to take to get my neighbour to understand a little courtesy, There is a loads of space to park on our street.

And I have mentioned it Twice already to please be more respectful and I need access to the boot of my car and can you please stop parking up the arse of mine..

Guess it sunk in well :confused:

[​IMG]

4. IvanV

That's the same guy that had all that crap in his back yard a while ago? Anyway, closing your access to the street like that is illegal, isn't it? Calling the cops is more courteous than smashing his windshields and stealing his license plates, so you'll still be a nice neighbour.

5. MIG-31

Yep same guy.

I get on with all the neighbours I know on the street, Apart from the right next door I just don't know which asylum she left years ago.. .

Once in the past I got woken up by a Bright Light wandering past my window at the rear of the house, just to find she were cutting the grass..

nothing wrong with that you may think.

who in the correct mind cut the Grass at 2am (ish) with a electric Lawn Mower holding a Bed side Lamp (Connected to an extension lead) in the other hand to see what she were doing.. But the main thing were it were pouring down with rain with some thunder at the same time..

So it's best not to mix water with electricity comes to mind first of all..

And BTW, when Parking you are supposed to leave access at both the front and rear at all times.. And the police here wont be interested if I complained..

6. MIG-31

Somebody is a little pissed off with apple for some reason.. (Its in French)

Part one

Part Two

Part Three

7. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

I had an -excellent- league of legends game today, got an S with Volibear and my performance was on point, I carried my team a couple of times tonight, but this time I was the hyper carry hehehe.

IvanV likes this.
  8. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

Hay dude as soon as I get connected we should have a game, I just need to unblock my account :( first. been talking to a bot for weeks now :D

9. Calliers

Alright man, for sure.

10. IvanV

I was just required to change my password that I use to connect to... a really really huge company, in order to comply with their new password policy, which, among other things, stated:
    • password must be exactly 8 characters long
    • password is not case sensitive
    Seriously?! :confused:

11. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Sounds secure....

12. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Oh the insane number of corp/companies of all sorts.. even government that dictate specific security software and such but then stipulate other things..

Recently a government body here that i've been warning for years about what they were doing... apparently found out that they were vulnerable because clearly they didn't listen to me... and lost nearly a million dollars... had their banks liquidated because of ignoring it "because the government tells us what we need to have and they know better than you".... now a similar government body that i also warned about the issue came to me and ask and i basically had to tell them all over again and when i mentioned the solution they ignored it because it's not compliant with their software..

Guad i hate idiots that basically "I need this software!" But it's malware "Ok maybe, but i need it!".... seriously it's malware.. you are making yourself a massive target "ok you say that but i'm being told otherwise by this software" jebus wtf is wrong with you... it's going to sell itself the best it can... of course it says otherwise "well fix it" ok, it's removed "WHERE IS MY SOFTWARE I NEED IT!" *facepalm*

13. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Oh joyous occasion now we know exactly how long the keyspace needs to be for us to brute force it, that's taken it down from several quintillion possible passwords to a few billion, Throw some heavy CUDA threaded software at it you'll have the entire database singing like a canary in just a few hours

14. Calliers

Going to Fuddruckers with a bunch of friends in about 45 mins, can't wait. I don't eat out often as I prefer to eat more healthy but a treat every now and again won't hurt. :)

15. Judas

fuddruckers is healthy .. o_O It's quality food.... their breakfast is quite delicious too

16. Calliers

I know, but if I had things my way I would just eat lots of meat and fries and that's no way to go all the time hehe.

IvanV likes this.
  17. Judas

veggy condemants man... lots of veggies on that burger/bun.... make it a salad with hamburger and bread .

18. Calliers

I like to put lots of hot stuff on, usually I'll just fill it up with jalapenos and pickled peppers. :)

19. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

I finally have Internet at home after years of trying to get the service provider to improve their infrastructure, It was a struggle but it's finally done :D . Now I need to build a new pc as my old one is hanging by a thread and I have been usingy laptop a lot and it's for work don't want to corrupt it with gaming:p

Calliers likes this.
  20. Calliers

So broke up with this gal like last month some time and already got a new girl friend. Well newish. This is the 3rd or 4th time we're getting back together again over the years, don't know why but we seem to break up and make up a lot. I always thought she still loved me, and she is the one who initiated it this time so hopefully things go well.