Rep Point Count

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RE III - Frankie, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I don't know if this is against policy as they didn't let me do it at TechpowerUp, but the state of my rep point count is to me intolerable so if anyone passes by and sees this thread could you maybe give some + rep cause I don't know how long I can keep this up.

Stop It likes this.
  2. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

"Spare a copper, my brother!" :lol:

Frankie, if you insist on being a part of this community and dislike your current rep, then you should probably think why things are the way they are right now. If you change a few things, it will have a much greater effect than this thread. Some pointers:

• don't post when you're high; you may think that what you're writing is relevant, but others see it as random, offtopic or spam;
    • be nice to people; I don't mean suck up, just be polite;
    • don't get angry when someone disagrees with you.

3. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Thanks for the info bro. Nice to be understood.

4. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

So you made this thread for shamelessly asking for positive rep, Then another one for negative rep? This is not the best way to pull yourself out of your special rep bracket.

You want good rep?
    Stop posting useless crap like this and start posting relative, Constructive threads and Stop reporting people for "Trolling" when they're simply asking or answering questions. Do you have any idea how much time the staff here have wasted checking out reported threads that you've reported for no reason?

In short - Be smart, don't be a retard, Be constructive, not destructive.

That's all i'm saying, Report it all you want but i'm fairly certain it's the opinion of the community atm.

EDIT - A lot of people wish you'd disappear like a bad dream, And at one point i did myself.
    I'm a firm believer in Everyone's a Twat until proven otherwise and you didn't prove yourself particularly well at all.
    Just for the love of christ stop being an IDIOT and POST SOMETHING USEFUL, There's a slim chance you might be able to redeem yourself but after some of the things you posted about some highly respected members and staff here i can see the chance getting slimmer with every post.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  5. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

He is on my ignore list now, so I dont see the rubbish on the threads, I recommend others do the same if it gets beyond the pale

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Thats not a bad idea, but if he keeps with the cr@p then the forum is full of it and it looks bad for new members..... as we continue on as if he doesn't exist and the forum fills up with Frankie droppings...... :rolleyes:

7. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Yes Frankie you need relax a bit your posting way to much. And you need try be nice to others or help them out. Please don't be a jerk. Thats why your rep is bad.

Falstaff likes this.
  8. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

This is how i go by with +/- Reps...

I always appreciate those members who + Rep me and i Return it (at least when the system allows me to)..

Secondly I + Rep when a member has made me laugh even if i don't post a reply.

Thirdly i always leave my name also,But thats up to the individual and is not a set rule.

As a few has mentioned already,And i have in pm's on several occasions.Even if you misunderstand what a person say to you just be kind and more respectful in your replies.

Try to post something more constructive (Especially in the News Archives) other than one word comments.Many of them just appear to many as spam.

If a mod Moves/Closes/Edits or merges a thread there is an actual reason to this and that why we are here.

Just try your very best not to throw insults in the forums and you never know in time you may gain some respect back on this forum..

Its your call and only your self can alter that.Just take a Little notice to whats been said above,Its just a little constructive Help Frankie..

As you asked before about Gold Status Here,Only a select Few who has earned that privallage in there own way and are among some of the Most Helpfull members here...

isaak, Chaos and gascieus like this.
  9. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

I concur...
    do on to others as you would do to yourself Frankie (in the normal context of course)

10. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

Wow...just...wow.

Frankie, I haven't had any beef with you until now. This woe is me attitude is pretty lame. Your negative rep is due to your past actions. I'm pretty new here so I don't really know all of what has gone on in the past but I have read some older threads so you really have nobody to blame but yourself.

The people that I see on the street with a sign that gives a sob story and then asks for money never get a cent from me. It's terrible that they are in that situation, I don't wish it on anybody but each person makes it what it is. You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

11. MIG-31

Thats so true,The abuse that myself & Falstaff received from Frankie is despicable to say the least.And that was simply trying to help him out..

But im not a person to hold grudges from the past (it don't mean i forgot whats been said).Im an easy going sort of guy (Yes i can be misunderstood at times).

12. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

well of course. you're a Gangster, gangster's are often misunderstood :)

13. MIG-31

WTF...GB Mafia and now a Gangster!

Why Oh Why i may ask :p

All this for being Camera Shy :duh:

14. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

LOL only cos we love you mate ;)

and a little bit cos that first pic you put up of yourself was just plain fecking scary:p

15. MIG-31

Now the forums becoming a little odd.. Mousey was throwing love around the forum the other day, and now youre starting to do so...

Im getting a little worried :rofl::rofl::confused:

(jeez i zoomed out and cropped it to a reaqsonable size,Thank god i did not post the full size JPG,You may of had nightmares)

16. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Time for a group hug...
    and Mousey is just growing facial hair and his voice has changed...
    you know...he's just a bit confused..
    Noodle will sort that out.

17. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Does anyone notice how picked on I am, and I only just posted now. never mind

18. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

indeed, never mind..

19. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  20. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

note 1 [Added To Ignore List]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.