Rep Point Count

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by RE III - Frankie, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Well i guess it pretty obious you have not read or taken any notice of any Post above... :eek:

I have never seen any one Pick on you Frankie....

I guess it just a case that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".

2. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

If I had fur, barked at moving objects and wailed to be fed, then I'd have to agree, but I was born Catholic and the Lord says I don't pay

3. MIG-31

Its just a saying Frankie.. Not to be taken Literally.

It baiscally means your not Learning from whats been said above..

4. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

A saying that goes for all 29 yo people the world over? I have a feeling, that it isn't true you see I would have to be senile to compare with that saying, pretty harsh mind you.

5. MIG-31

And you wonder why your Rep is Bad..... Sorry but your obviously Ignorant..

Im sure you said somewhere else that either your Mom or somebody else you know said that you don't Listen to any one...

And Before you say it I am Nor has anyone else is picking on you...You just have a very Bad habit of forcing the members to say a little criticism..

Talk about "Hard Work" !

6. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Ignore = Athe true = Catholic
    Listening = Patience persisteance
    Am member not news crew..
    no pun intended

Chaos likes this.
  7. MIG-31

Err what WTF was you supposed to say ?

(And not about the news comment)

8. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

Frankie I have been here since day 1 as one of the first 10 members of this site. The staff here have always treated people fair, and if people deserved certain attention they got it. I have been on the shitlist here for certain comments made in the past but was always given a chance to redeem myself. Just try and relax a bit and perhaps swallow some pride from time to time. I think if you do that, over time your rep points will slowly recover.

As a sign of support I have added +1 rep to your account. If you take my advise chances are others will follow

Jason English likes this.
  9. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

Frankie is getting precisely what he wants.

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

You are a good man, Chaos, but I for one don't see him changing one bit. He's doing this on purpose and I'm getting quite sick of it. For the last 2 years this forum has been my home and I looked forward to logging on and seeing what all has been going on, answer a few questions if I can, enjoy some funny stuff in the off topic areas, joke around with good friends......

But now I wake up to a forum that has very little besides the crap Frankie posted over night. Most of which is useless moronic drivel. These last several mornings I've tried to do my usual reading and have just ended up marking all posts read out of frustration and may have missed some things I could have responded to and maybe even helped somebody with.

I feel one person is dragging this forum down and I know that is what he is trying to do, it is his only reason for being here. That person's name is RIII- Frankie!

I don't want HardwareHeaven to become a junkyard of Frankie's moronic posts and unfortunately that is what I see happening. I think the ban hammer is long over due....... That's my two cents!

11. crowTrobot

crowTrobot Active Member

I haven't been around here long and I'm still trying (really hard) to understand Frankie's situation.

Is he 14? Bi-polar? schizoaffective?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  12. mos2k

mos2k HH's Hermit

I AGREE... I Went like :eek::eek::dead:

13. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

tell me about it! :rofl:
    :rofl:

i strongly feel the same way!....

14. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

well i can relate to that as it is frustrating for sure. my post was my only post related to Frankie as he can get under my skin as well but I am one to always offer a person the chance to prove me wrong. I am not really expecting to see a major change but I was planning to monitor it for a few days and see if there is any sign of positive change. but dont get me wrong I do understand that the attention he created was his own doing

15. Chaos

Chaos Number Nine

Well I doubt he's 14, and if he has medical issues we are not the right ones to judge. Perhaps if he does have issues mentally it could shed some light on his actions. Ok now im done my rant but I think I was a Shop Steward and Union local VP for too long, I tend to want to stand and help those under scrutiny as a instinct.:hmm::hmm:

16. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

i wonder if i start a poll what response would i get !!!! :evil:

17. MIG-31

I think it would hit the roof within minutes.But it would be a little unfair to do that..

Its not just a complete mess of the forums,The "other Tech News" & "Hardwareheaven News" hes making a mess of...With the Random pointless posts...

Attention Seeking is certainly what he is after,But he can not be controlled,He appears to think hes a mod also...

If im correct i think hes around 32 but im not positive as it was from his Youtube account..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  18. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

It's not right to direct attack any member of the forum, no matter how much they might deserve (or even desire) it.
    No reason to be mean to him.
    If you have a problem either ignore him, put him on the ignore list and when he breaks the rules report him.

Acting like jerks won't solve anything. These are not my real feelings towards him, but they are the right ones. If he sees he is ignored he will either change or leave or cause something to get banned. Either way, you win.

19. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

It is entirely possible that we have all been as charitable as we can be, but enabling someone with an obvious problem is a bit OTT. I steer a wide course around enigmatic narcissistic poeple. As soon as Allan left the worm begins to come out of the mud. If the mods have done all they can do, what more can kindness or compassion accomplish. Its the law of diminishing returns you know.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  20. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

ignoring one, is in a way of approving ones deeds. that which we do not approve. thus i disagree with "ignorance is the best policy"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.