So downloaded the latest drivers...

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by Mkilbride, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Mkilbride

Mkilbride New Member

Got PCI-E Titanium HD

Latest drivers only installed the bare minimum. No console, no DTS, no Dolby, ectera...when trying to manually install these from the driver folder, it comes up with some kind of error. I had this issue months ago. This is a fresh format...should I just go with the Official drivers? No offense man, but yours always end up being a chore lol.

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Np I don't own the card that why hard time with this set so the Driver works but not other stuff? Here what I do I will work with console launcher and main driver we go from there :) at least the driver works.

3. Robert McClelland

I know why doing that now. I think I forget added updated scan card type my bad. It's being reupload now please let me know.

4. Robert McClelland

Good news everyone I solve the driver issue it's fix now with brand new suite setup everthing running good for you guys I be uploading in 5 or 10mins from now :) PS Console launcher works :D.

5. flipp022

flipp022 New Member

I want only grafische equalizer always remains is him mode,
    and no more.
    I read here HardwareHeaven Newbie I is taper of live shows al 54 jaar, see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiaarYurr6E
    ok Newbie here , but nobody can help my , my grafische equalizer must always remains in the equalizer mode for edit work ,
    not that he Switch every 2 minute automatically back to main screen, as I edit must I every time click for the get back the equalizer ,
    I word crazy of this , Switch back equalizer , it must Always remain in the equalizer mode.
    and here you never get an answer, very nice forum
    flipp022

Last edited: May 24, 2013