So I started an Instagram account for meme pics :-)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Calliers, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Calliers

Calliers HH's MC Staff Member

So I started an Instagram account for meme pictures, right now it's just a fun project although if I can grow it to like 10000 or 100000 people following I'll probably use it to create traffic for some sort of business, till then I figured why not have some fun. Got a cool name for it too, it's @urbanlegendmemes and so far it seems to be getting some attention. It's also a follow for a follow if you're interested, I'll be using follow liker but in a very very subtle way to grow it slowly so that the account doesn't get flagged and banned. It is public so you can see the kind of stuff I'm posting before you follow, it'll all be SFW stuff (safe for work) though, don't want to ruffle any feathers and want to keep it kid friendly. Your support would be appreciated, also if you join shoot me a message telling me that you did and I can thank you here. :)

I have put 18 posts on there as of now, and will be adding posts at the rate of two a day, so no I won't be spamming the heck out of your feeds if that was a worry, worry not.

2. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

3. Calliers

That's funny, I just watched that episode the other day, been going on a marathon of Family Guy from the beginning to the end, season 1 right up to present.

Trusteft likes this.
  4. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Me too. I am on season 12 now.

Calliers likes this.
  5. GreatAmountOf

GreatAmountOf New Member

10000 or 100000? I see you are a man of ambition :) But it's cool to have lofty goals. But if you need traffic for business purposes have you ever considered buying followers? On this service (LINK REMOVED) you can get some. I mean, it's just a valid option if that's not your personal account for friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018
  6. MIG-31

MIG-31 HardwareHeaven News Mod Staff Member

Now I will see how this goes, I don't think anyone needs to start paying for Instagram followers (Pretty sad if you do TBH). I am not sure if the link is intended in a genuine manner or you may be behind it and trying to generate some cash..

I have removed the Link for the reason as it looks like a spam post.. o_O

7. Calliers

Nope I don't need a bunch of bots following, i would like real people thank you very much. And it is possible to get to 10k, it is not impossible.

8. GreatAmountOf

GreatAmountOf New Member

Fair enough. It looked pretty fishy. Sorry xd