The Division 2 returns to Kenly College, is still on sale for $3

Discussion in 'Gaming News Discussion' started by Calliers, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

Feeling nostalgic for the alma mater? Want to stroll across the quad once more, see some old friends? Well, I can’t in any way help you with that but I can help you with The Division 2, which is returning to last summer’s special Kenly College event for a few weeks.

Kenly College got a healthy bit of praise last time around because it broke up The Division 2’s pretty linear missions in favor of an open area that has to be traversed several times in order to complete your objectives. It’ll likely get rotated back out after a while, so you should take the chance to try it now. The reward is a pretty sweet snake-lookin gun called the Diamondback, which hits hard and gives you an armor boost. One for the sharpshooters among you.

[​IMG]

2. Calliers

Calliers Just got off the hedonic treadmill... Staff Member

I got the game for free with my processor, but for $3, I mean hell, you can't beat that. That's more than a steal.

3. Tipstaff

Tipstaff Well-Known Member

FYI, the base game is free to play this weekend: February 27 to March 2nd, and will still be on sale for $3 until then too. Then on March 3rd the new paid expansion gets released.

"There will be no level cap, time limit, or content cut-off over the weekend, so you can play to your heart's content. Furthermore, any progress made over the course of the weekend will transfer over to the full game if you buy it, so you won't need to start over again."