This made my day/night.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Trusteft, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

I don't care for James, but I absolutely love Emily Blunt so I clicked on the video and...loved it.
    Yes as I said I love Emily and I grew up in theatres and musicals was a large part of that.

What I am trying to say is that I am not objective, but I still think this is an awesome video.

2. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

Trusteft likes this.
  3. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I cannot watch anything with that twat in it - if I see he is accociated with something I have to pass. There is a movie about abominable snowmen out this year that looks good but he's doing one of the voices :eek:

I have even considered watching it in another language with subtitles!

Trusteft likes this.
  4. Trusteft

Exactly! I don't know him personally and he might be the best guy ever, but all I see is a twat on two legs...eh, you know what I mean.

5. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Emily blunt became one i rather quite enjoy watching in after first really seeing her in Live Die Repeat or "edge of tomorrow" with tom cruise. Frankly i really really would like to see a good sequel to that movie but it might be hard. Also quite liked Adjustment bureau.

She was also quite good in sicario...

Plus she did a lovely bit in My little pony, she's really good at portraying a range of very dark and nasty through to overly cheerful characters. Plus she can definitely sing.

Trusteft likes this.
  6. Trusteft

Yeah she is very good. I too first (that I actually paid attention to) saw her in Edge of Tomorrow. After that I try to watch everything she is in. Sicario was good but I was disappointed with it in that I expected her to have more screen time. Adjustment Bureau was good too, though, anyway good.
    I want to see her in the reboot of Mary Poppins that was just released. I am sure she is going to be great in it.
    BTW, she is also in The Devil wears Prada. A movie where Anne Hathaway dominates, but Emily has a cute small role in there too.

I highly recommend you to watch The Girl on the Train with Emily. She is great.

Tipstaff likes this.