Vista 64bit question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BountyHunter, Jun 23, 2007.

1. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

Since there's no KXproject 64bit, and i want to try Vista 64bit, is there way I could setup Creative crap to work the same as KXproject?
    Basically I have the center channel on my Audigy2zs going out to the headphones, rear channel(swapped out for front thru KXMixer) going out to my regular speakers and line-in hooked up to the Xbox360. This setup works perfectly for me since I can individually control the volume on my speakers and headphones (in KXMixer) and my Xbox. Both the speakers and headphones push out the same 2 channel stereo sound. I want to keep it like this.
    KXMixer is ingenious, but whenever I've tried Creative crap I've never been able to set it up the same way as KXProject...is there a possiblity that I could set it to work the same way is KXMixer?

2. BountyHunter

BountyHunter New Member

I've decided to hold off on Vista64. I'm just going to stick with 32bit until EG comes out with some 64bit stuff.
    Creative drivers are such bullchit that even if there was a way around it, I wouldn't install that bloated crap.