What video card should I get?

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by Chris4Prez, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris4Prez

Chris4Prez It's me!

I want one with TV Out and maybe TV In? What should I get... I don't want to spend more than $150.00! I am thinking of getting the GeForce3 Ti 200! What do you think?

2. IceCold

IceCold New Member

It has been reported over at the AnandTech forums that GeForce3 Ti 200's (TV-out) can be purchased around $99 at CompUSA and other retailers. But if you hate getting your @$$ out of your chair I suggest heading over to http://www.newegg.com and getting a Radeon 8500LE for $104 (with TV-out). Great deal indeed.

3. chissafi

chissafi New Member

An ATI 9000pro ALL-IN-WONDER (AIW) features everything from 128mb of ram to tv in/out, and a tv tuner. Want to spend a lil extra? Go for the Sapphire Atlantis 9600pro ULTIMATE. It also features a heatsink only (no-fan for quiet operation) AND still performs JUST AS GOOD as its fan brothers (just as cold too) If your into overclocking however, the 9000pro will cover you good (cuz its cheap and is able to play all the latest games without overclocking)

I still like nVidia, however their video's cards do not impress me as much anymore. My last nVidia graphics card was the Creative Labs 3D Annihalator 2 with the GeForce 2 GTS 32mb chipset. And, 4 years ago, it was kick ass.

However, nVidia is AWESOME for motherboard chipsets...

Hope i helped at bit, sorry for so much writing

4. Vampyromaniac

Vampyromaniac confutatis maledictis

Thread is over a year old . . . I think by now he's gotten his card. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.