Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shike

Shike Official Cyberpunk ^_-

Both are in leagues of their own. Quite simply they slice through the competition like no other.

2. Coolone

Coolone Active Member

Simply because both the Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse would sweep nice into my GAMING case mod.

Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight
    Portable High-end Gaming Case Mod 2010

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video:

Video - Playing in the garden.
    [​IMG]
    YouTube - Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight - Portable High-end Gaming Case Mod 2010 - Part 4: Playing

Video - Football Fever.
    [​IMG]
    YouTube - Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight - Portable High-end Gaming Case Mod 2010 - Part 6: Football

Forums - Worklog:
    http://www.hardwareheaven.com/overc...portable-high-end-gaming-case-mod-2010-a.html

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. hombredelassrtas

hombredelassrtas New Member

^^^ ok that is a pretty epic case ;)

As for why would these two products work well together. Currently the GTX480 is the fastest single GPU card available. The Zotax cooler is well suited t allow for optimal cooling and therefore high overclocking. With that added speed, this card will perform superb at high resolutions and high FPS. If you had anything but the best mouse possible you would simply not be able to utilize this card to its fullest potential. Likewise, the high dpi resolution of this mouse cannot be fully utilized without the highest performance of the computer which hinges on the video card. Only when these two items are paired together will they be able to work to their fullest potential.

Why do I want it? These two items need a high end system to likewise be fully utilized. As I have a highly overlocked i7 system with optimal case cooling and is optimized for gaming, it would be perfect for these two items

4. greengirl61

greengirl61 New Member

I think of Zotac Amp! electricity! instant juice...amplification. The Adder: ssssleek, reactive, responsive and an aggressive competitor...put them together and you have an explosively responsive team. Technology meets design, your senses are excited, seduced and the energy flows in a symbiotic relationship between hardware and user....kaPOW! Youre in the game, let reality slip away. Zotac Amp! cards are a great value for the features they contain and the 480 is a real contender; add the Razor Adder's customized features and design and you have a power couple!

5. Thomius

Thomius New Member

Clearly they are well suited because when one strives for the extreme power and performance that the Zotac GTX 480 provides they must also strive to reach a comparable level of personal gaming skill. Luckily for the winner of this the Razer DeathAdder is an amazing gaming mouse that makes the wielder feel like he has the golden gun in the library!(everyone is gonna die!)

6. Arcadizz1e

Arcadizz1e New Member

Because quite simply, when every pixel is perfectly defined you want nothing but the best to navigate them.

7. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Razer DeathAdder Got just need The ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! For 3d movies :D

8. blizzaga4

blizzaga4 Hardware Enthusiast

Zotac GTX 480 mixed with the Razer DeathAdder pumps up the human adrenaline making the eyes bloodshot through a new revolution of extreme gaming and computing! It just keeps getting better just as the beads of my sweat flow while I keep holding to the DeathAdder for my dear life!

9. HZA

HZA New Member

They're well suited because those two brands simply offer High-Tech hardware to their customers.

10. matixryder

matixryder New Member

Need another 480 for SLI gaming experience :D

11. deBelly

deBelly New Member

Zotac & Razer, Zotac & Razer
    Go together like a horse and carriage
    This I tell you brother
    You can't have a GTX480 without DeathAdder!

12. xa1Qo

xa1Qo New Member

AW: Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

"Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?"

Because these products are the best of their types , the GTX 480 is the fastest GPU on the world , and the DeathAdder is a cool ergonomic mouse which includes a very good sensor and well made teflon feets.
    Nvidia™ is known for their powerful GPU´s and their good drivers.
    Razer™ is known for good gaming equipment , like the DeathAdder does.
    [I had one. The 1st edition with 1800 DPI , but it broke. :< So i am not telling lies , its a good product which i would recommend to everyone who is looking for an egonomic mouse nowadays.]

So good luck everyone *g*

13. DavidM_

DavidM_ New Member

I wouldn't know. I've never owned such mind-blowing hardware, but if I was to guess I would say that the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are simply the perfect amalgamation - much like green eggs and ham, Wallace and Gromit or pb and j. Mmmm....jammyness :)
    [​IMG]

14. Bo_Fox

Bo_Fox New Member

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

You deserve to win it, period! I mean, with your Zotac label on it, it's so destined for it. I tried giving you rep for it, but dunno if it works..

15. StormX

StormX New Member

The Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and The Razor DeathAdder are so well suited Because they can provide the best gaming experience possible!

16. brajko2

brajko2 New Member

I think that Zotac and Razer DeathAdder are like a dream that become true! Better to say for me that this duo replaces supermodels in my dreams!!

17. lmd

lmd New Member

Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?

Because playing with a high end graphics card and low end mouse or vice versa is like driving a Ferrari with tricycle tires or a Ferrari engine on a tricycle. Sure it will work but the result is comical :rofl:

18. ellectrofuxx

ellectrofuxx New Member

Razer product never fail and have strong commitment to become no.1 PC gamer peripheral with great support specialy for this Deathadder (and with another Razer mouse product) that have 3.5 gen of infrared sensor,5 costumize programmable Hyperesponse buttons, ergonomics design mouse that can make other mouse to death like a snake bite with poison to the enemy...!

Zotac GTX 480 AMP Edition with costumize fan...what more can i tell with this beast...superb and powerfull Gfx...more cooling system then other...and AMP! edition come with overclocked make much better performance than manual overclock by user and of course pre-overclock from vendor already have excellent component than standard version.
    For several years i always use Zotac graphic adapter product start from Geforce 8600GT, then 9800..and now use GTX275... 3 generations of Geforce series i always use zotac product that always make me satisfy...soon or later i will buy a new graphic card of course i will use Zotac product.

This couple are MONSTERS that can defeat easily all opponent hardware & software. Zotac GTX 480 AMP! Edition and Razer Deathadder not only have powerfull hardware but also great software supports that make their are real PC gamer enthusiast peripheral to beats next gen comming up games and to be a winner with head shot!!!

HIGH SPEED NEED ACCURATE CONTROL

Thanx Zotac & Razer to build Romeo & Juliet become together...!
    The Beauty (Razer Deathadder) and The Beast (Zotac GTX480 AMP! Edition)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  19. mac_angel

mac_angel New Member

personally I don't think they are well suited at all. The GTX480 AMP is this generation graphics card, and a beast of a gaming graphics card. Definitely on a lot of peoples want list. The Razer DeathAdder is a nice mouse, but it's a couple of generations old. Don't get me wrong, I like Razer. I owned a DeathAdder back when they came out, and just gave it away a few months ago. After the DeathAdder I bought a Lachesis. Used that for quite a while. Now, for about half a year now, I've been using a wireless Mamba. You can't say I'm not dedicated to Razer, but really, a DeathAdder is a poor choice. Yea, it's still a great gaming mouse, but, as I pointed out, it is a couple of generations old and Razer has way better offerings now.

20. x.clay

x.clay New Member

both give you the hardware firepower for a serious fragfest :evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.