X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion unable to use Control Panel "No supported device.."

Discussion in 'PAX Download - PCIe X-Fi Series' started by dark12, Dec 6, 2013.

1. dark12

dark12 New Member

Hello everyone.

I have the X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion and I tried installing the PAX Titanium 1.05 and 1.10 Suites and I can not use the Console Launcher because I get the error "There are no supported audio devices available..." When I try opening the Audio Control panel it says "The audio device supported by this application is not detected.."

I have uninstalled, deleted all the folders, run driver sweeper, ccleaner, and deleted drivers from device manager probably about 10 times now. This is all with driver signing disabled. I am on Windows 7 64-bit.

This is driving me completely crazy. I just want to be able to use the Console launcher to adjust some settings. The sound works fine, but I just can't use these utilities. I have spent 5 hours straight trying to resolve this issue. If anyone can help me with this I will be extremely grateful.

Thanks for your time

2. dark12

dark12 New Member

Re: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion unable to use Control Panel "No supported device.

Also, onboard sound is disabled. Video card sound card is disabled.
    I have seen people suggest installing official drivers before or after installing the PAX driver, but this has not helped me either. :-(