XPVistaWin 7 Driver Support for AudigyXFIXtreme AudioUSBPCI E Support Cards

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Nov 20, 2007.

1. crack1up

crack1up New Member

The OS is just XP Pro. All the previous driver packages worked and I was really surprised when this one didn't. I also tried the install twice. It actually installed the driver but there was no softmod from A2 to 4 so none of the software worked. Maybe because the installer could not finish or something. I am just not sure.

2. drsnej

drsnej New Member

ok i am waiting for your last version ... i need driver for XP if your drivers will than support you pax 2007 software so i thing it will be wonder with this card and i will be 100 prc happy

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

It's out now Grab them and please test :) If there issues They might have wait after new year :).
    There only 3 links thats all time I had at workshop
    Vista
    Download Youp_Pax_Audigy_XFI_Vista_V1.00.00.exe free - Uploading.com
    FileFactory.com - free file hosting
    Youp_Pax_Audigy_XFI_Vista_V1.00.00.exe
    Youp_Pax_Audigy_XFI_Vista1.exe - FileFront.com <faster mirror.
    XP links
    Download Youp_Pax Audigy-XFI- XP V4.00.03.exe free - Uploading.com
    Youp_Pax Audigy-XFI- XP V4.00.03.exe
    FileFactory.com - free file hosting
    FileForum | Youp_Pax XFIXP
    Youp_Pax_Audigy-XFI-_XP_V4.exe - FileFront.com <faster mirror.
    V4.00.03 ingore that number when you download classic leon upload for me.
    Betanews link is up now :D Vista comming later on in the week.
    Whats new:
    New installer for both of them.
    Fix pax logo make look nicer.
    Added xtream audio support for both of them
    Vista New all support cards for Vista users for Audigy users and XFI users yes it has xtream audio support.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  4. crack1up

crack1up New Member

I still get the install error that is pictured in this thread on XP Pro. If my Audigy 2 device is included (Id listed above) in the setup, there is still a problem with the installer. Even trying this installer is very messy because it leaves the driver with no uninstall and I have to clean the system and then reinstall all creative applications and previous drivers again.

Help?

5. drsnej

drsnej New Member

its done ...you pax driver for audigy XFI audio working ...now please can you change a little you pax 2007 install software to i can use whole software ...many thanks....now i will testing drivers if they work correct and i uploade your driver to rapidshare if you wish...

6. Robert McClelland

Um ingore that error it would installed the driver :) Just do ok then it should go threw do check your device manager it should read 4.00.03 in the creative sb properties. Well Did the setup went threw? If did try press alt and tab at same time to get the driver part installed. Crack1up pm me your live messenger :) I help you walked threw it. I have another freind who has audigy 2 zs he said he got the error but he went threw it and it did installed. I ask classic leon check it out for me.

7. Robert McClelland

Your welcome :) Did setup installer went ok with you?

8. Robert McClelland

Drsnej is supported lol :) I added map id to it should work with your card now :) Also Drsnej if you need help please pm my your email to added to my live messeger :) I help you walk threw or change quick file make work for you with out redownloading whole thing :)

9. drsnej

drsnej New Member

please something is wrong i tested drivere here in 6 AM so i have not enough time to test it ...it look whole setup go trough but driver in windows is no changed ...Xfi audio so i thing driver is not instaled correctly... i test it now if is some way to install it

10. Robert McClelland

Well get live messeger drsnej I'll help you manually :) Ya I would take look your files your setup maybe your very driffter xtream audio then.

11. Robert McClelland

12. didymus

didymus New Member

of course it does work. but the problem is does it support Vista? please make it support!

13. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

So is this better than xp YouP PAX drivers for audigy2zs(softmod to A4)? So should I switch to vista because of these? Any X-Fi features for audigy2?

14. Robert McClelland

YA But xfi software won't work on an audigy cards just only the drivers. lol So keep your audigy 4 pro software :) But you do get awesome quality boost in sound area from the drivers :) Shaga if you have vista there download link for the drivers please tell me if installer works for them. If they don't I would have find driffter installer for vista folkes.

15. crack1up

crack1up New Member

Robert, please package some of that stuff there u been smoking. I want all of it. hahahaha!

Ok, I understand it installed the driver. I got that part. Here is the rest:

1. I am using YouP-PAX-fiv2.32.2006.SP2 software which includes a softmod from Audigy2 to Audigy4 and not Xfi software.

2. The install hangs and doesn't finish. Therefore, no shortcuts or uninstall are placed on the drive. This is in no way a complete install hence the error message.

3. After the half failed install there is no direct sound support or it's not mapped. It just doesn't work. I tried the driver with Ventrilo.

4. None of the software mentioned above workes on this driver because it states my device is not supported, hence no softmod included.

Conclusion, anyone installing this driver on XP, PM Robert for tha good stuff so that you can imagine the usefulness of this driver without the correct or a modified software package. LOL

Edit: Please keep in mind that I spent 5 hours trying to make this work and believe me the new driver buzz wore off long before I was finished. Sorry for the long post.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  16. aztec321

aztec321 New Member

Not working for Xtreme Audio

Robert.. The V4.00.03 drivers DO NOT work for the Xi-Fi Xtreme Audio. The setup went fine, but when I restarted my computer, windows didn't detect the drivers.

And it's Xtreme Audio not Xtream Audio.

17. Robert McClelland

Opps my bad lol thanks for correcting me.
    There is driver mod for xtreme audio I remod that one later for you then :).
    It shouldn't be hard to remod it. It's easy to me. But I wait after holidays work on that it's my break right now :)I was hoping it would work for that card I guess not. Do thanks for testing it out leting me know. I'm getting better all time at this since I'm only working on driver mods lol.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  18. Robert McClelland

crack1up Are you trying redo the package? lol. I would handle that part later on. Right now I'm going be to busy get ready move next Month. Audigy 4 pro software should work with my currect set. I have my old audigy 2 also. What you need to do used that 2.32sp2 package then uninstalled all old drivers with it then reinstalled the software of audigy 4 pro. Then reinstalled my driver set. Do used driver cleaner before installing the driver set.

19. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

I have Vista on dvd but using XP currently(I'm not so much into dual booting). I'll report back to you if I go back to Vista and try these out. :)

20. Robert McClelland

Did they work fine for you in xp?